Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Old Apartment

I was sorting through some old photos and found a couple of the apartment where I was living for the first 5 months I was in Korea. It's been almost a year since I moved out of my old apartment and into where I am now. The small size made it really easy to clean and cheap to keep toasty warm in winter. It was also only a 2 minute walk from my school which was super convenient. 

All the furniture was provided by my school. Here is the bedroom/living area. Through the door is my very small closed in balcony where my washing machine lived. 


Looking back the other way, you can see the kitchen through the door.


Here is a short video of my first apartment in Korea. 


It took me a little while to work out the heating system, but once I did it was smooth sailing... until the gas company cut me off because the school forgot to set up my account.... grrr... Luckily I only had to put up with a cold shower and no heating for one night during winter before my school organized to have it re-connected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment