Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve In Korea

Last night Jihyeon and I saw in the new year with a bunch of other EPIK teachers here in Daejeon. Fran, a westerner I met at my orientation earlier this year, invited us to her apartment. I think at one point there were 17 of us packed into her tiny one room apartment. 



Jihyeon made some new friends ^^.



It was also Fran's Birthday! Heidi and Alyx were thoughtful enough to bring a cake. Happy Birthday Fran!



One of the guys had a Polaroid camera and snapped a picture of the girls. 



Later in the evening, I turned around to see my wife and Fran squatting on the floor acting like chickens and picking at a bowl of snacks.




Playing a game of "cards against humanity". It is a sick and twisted game, but a lot of fun. 



All up it was a great evening. Thanks Fran for inviting us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment